Monday 20 April 2015

Bring me sunshine…!

Oh me, oh my! How lucky were we with the weather over the Easter holidays - and beyond! It's been glorious - and I love it!

We had a really nice break although I have to confess we didn't do too much exploring of Dorset this time around. We did things like the beach, Upton, Farmer Palmer's and went to visit my family in the Cotswolds. And we had a few days at home, painting and pottering in the garden, which is always nice. 

It felt like a really long break, I don't know if that was the weather or the fact that our holidays ran differently to most of the country (hurrah, less crowds!) but it felt like we squeezed a lot in and that was good. 

And now it's back to reality with the school run, work, routines… But hey, at least it's sunny!

And we can think ahead to the May half-term. So who's going to tell me their top tips for places to go then? 

No comments:

Post a Comment